Currently, Paige is a content specialist at LMO, a Northern Virginia-based marketing communications firm. She is responsible for overall support to content team and assist with writing, editing, proofreading and research; manage several projects; contributes to monthly/quarterly results reporting and various tracking projects. Her clients include: Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Mitsubishi Electric Elevators, Aireco, ODL and MOAA.
- Draft content across several projects (case studies, newsletters, feature stories, blogs, white papers, client commentaries, education programs, dealer/distributor promotions and programs, website development, online services, media relations and etc)
- Research, draft, copy-edit and proofread (using AP Style) all content before submission to client
- Manage tracking and analytics component of content deliverables using Google Analytics, MailChimp and SalesForce's ExactTarget
- Assist with creation and execution of content portion of plans and RFPs
- Accurately incorporate client and staff edits into written material
- Assist with LMO's marketing efforts by providing copyediting and proofreading skills.
Mitsubishi Electric Blog
Paige is the project manager for Mitsubishi Electric's blog. She drafts, edits and approves all content before it appears on the website.
On behalf of Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Paige wrote a feature story about ductless heat pumps that discusses their rise to popularity in the U.S. market and why HVAC contractors should start to jump on board to boost business.
The Move case study
Over the past few years, the business population of Castle Rock, Colorado, began to grow exponentially, and shortly thereafter, office space quickly became limited. To prevent local businesses from moving, The Move was born...
These are only a few examples of the work that Paige has created during her time at LMO, if you'd like to see more, please check out her LinkedIn page by clicking on the icon below.