Public Relations and Content Marketing
From August 2016 - August 2017, Paige served as a content specialist at LMO, a Northern Virginia-based marketing communications firm. She was responsible for overall support to content team and assist with writing, editing, proofreading and research; managed several projects; contributed to monthly/quarterly results reporting and various tracking projects. Her clients included: Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Mitsubishi Electric Elevators, Aireco, ODL, Nichiha, and MOAA.
- Drafted content across several projects (case studies, newsletters, feature stories, blogs, white papers, client commentaries, education programs, dealer/distributor promotions and programs, website development, online services, media relations and etc)
- Researched, drafted, copyedited and proofread (using AP Style) all content before submission to client
- Managed tracking and analytics component of content deliverables using Google Analytics, MailChimp and Salesforce's ExactTarget
- Assisted with creation and execution of content portion of plans and RFPs
- Accurately incorporated client and staff edits into written material
- Assisted with LMO's marketing efforts by providing copyediting and proofreading skills.
Mitsubishi Electric Blog
Paige was the project manager for Mitsubishi Electric's blog. She drafted, edited and approved all content before it appeared on the website.
On behalf of Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Paige wrote a feature story about ductless heat pumps that discusses their rise to popularity in the U.S. market and why HVAC contractors should start to jump on board to boost business.
The Move case study
Over the past few years, the business population of Castle Rock, Colorado, began to grow exponentially, and shortly thereafter, office space quickly became limited. To prevent local businesses from moving, The Move was born...
These are only a few examples of the work that Paige has created during her time at LMO, if you'd like to see more, please check out her LinkedIn page by clicking on the icon below.